1. Speaking up, public speaking is an asset this will last 50 to 60 years.
2. Being honest with yourself. Know what you know and know what you don’t know, but you got to know your business better than anybody else!
3. Having confidence in yourself in the things you are doing is the key yo success.
If you have that fire that interior bravery that you can do it… Only then, you can get your brave vision done.
It is not about your strategies, or intelligence it is about that you have the faith that you can do it! We have to develop that confidence and that in all areas of life. Confidence is a muscle that you can train, focus on to get stronger…
4. The skill of listening… Nelson Mandala learned from his father, he was the chief: First, let the other people speak and then speak as the last.
Focus to be the last to speak instead of just only to listen.
If you as the leader give your opinion first, then everybody else feels that they are not being heard. So that they didn’t have the chance to contribute…
In addition, you get the benefit of what the other people are thinking.
Don’t nod if you agree or if you don’t agree, hold your opinion back!
Ask questions so that you understand, why they do have that opinion where they are coming from.
5. Learn to manage your time to be effective.
Ask yourself, is your life cluttered with stuff that demands you and drains you, and taxes you and stops you from being your highest and best self…?
Are you effective or busy…?
80% of the things that we do are not important, so only 20% of our time is well spent.
Time is gifted!
Be passionate, creative, and excited.
Do only 20% of the things, that you have to do…
6. Stop whining, don’t complain, and don’t think I can’t do it.
If you complain or are criticizing, put a quarter in that jar…
First, choose one day for not whining and then go forward until you don’t complain.
7. Stay in the here and now.
If you are living in the past you are going to be depressed.
If you live in the future, you are going to be anxious, because you are anticipating what is coming, or you are wishing for things that aren’t happening yet.
Being in the present is where the gold is.
In the here and now:
You have the greatest control.
You will feel the most at ease…
And only there you can be happy.
8. Being consistent. Success is a journey.
If you fail you have to pick yourself up and go forward…
9. Getting enough sleep to be fit in the next morning.
Instead to be tired and not enjoying the day.
10 Have empathy…
Empathy is that powers all the best in us…
It is what civilizes us, it is what connects us.
My Video: 10 skills we need and hard to learn. https://youtu.be/8ZhIDvkb_JM
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast2/10.skills.we.need.and.hard.to.learn..mp3
Podcast: Relax with Meditation