We can learn so much from Cus D’Amento, he was the greatest Boxer coach, and he trained also Mike Tyson…
1. Losers are winners who quit. Even if you lose, you still win if you don’t quit.”
2. A boy comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark, and it becomes a flame. I feed the flame, and it becomes a fire. I feed the fire, and it becomes a roaring blaze.”
3. If you learn to control it, you let it work for you. If you don’t learn to control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.”
4. I believe a man is a professional when he can do what needs to be done no matter how he feels within. An amateur is an amateur in his attitude emotionally. A professional is a professional in the way he thinks and feels and in his ability to execute under the most trying conditions.
5. There is no difference between a hero and a coward in what they feel. It’s what they do that makes them different. The hero and the coward feel exactly the same, but you have to have the discipline to do what a hero does and to keep yourself from doing what the coward does.”
6. I believe nature’s a lot smarter than anyone thinks. During the course of a man’s life, he develops a lot of pleasures and people he cares about. Then, nature takes them away, one by one. It’s her way of preparing you for death.”
7. Greatness is not a measure of how great you are but how great others came to be because of you.”
8. Emotions, particularly anger and fear, are like fire. They can cook your food and keep you warm, or they can burn your house down.
9. Fear is a friend of exceptional people.
10. Every fighter that ever lived had fear.
11. I should add that at no time does fear disappear. It’s just as bad in the hundredth fight as it was in the first, except by the time he reaches a hundred fights or long before that, he’s developed enough discipline where he can learn to live with it, which is the object, to learn to live with it.
12. Believe in yourself. A guy can feel it if you don’t believe in yourself. Set your mind to make yourself do it.
13. You get used to everything. Even the idea of dying is something a person gets used to, and he accepts it.”
My Video: What can we learn from Cus D’Amento? https://youtu.be/yt0uYA8wZxI
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast2/What-can-we-learn-from-Cus-D’Amento.mp3