Ideas from Dr. Lewis Howes, link at the end.
If you cannot be your best in your relationship, then you suppress your best…
When you work on your relationship you learn to suppress yourself.
That creates hate, anger inside of yourself.
Tell me, how can you love that person that forces you to suppress yourself and that is even your best? It is not possible…
If we or our spouse condition ourselves, then we lose our love and create hate, anger inside of our self!
I have experienced nearly in every relationship that my darling tried her best to condition myself. After some time, the love was over.
And today if any woman tries to condition myself, I end this relationship directly!
Guess and so I attract today women that don’t try to condition myself…
We have thoughts, dreams that we send out into the universe.
And we receive our feelings from our actions, connections…
We can send out our best dreams, what we want and as long we don’t receive the feelings from our dreams as the result, we don’t get anything…
Even if you dream to be in your best relationship…
If you don’t get your emotions, love out of your relationship, then your relationship or dream doesn’t make sense!
It is just like a broken connection.
You can share your love to the other person only if you can be your best…
If you have to suppress a part of yourself, because of your relationship, you never can be your best…
How does it work out?
I had the fortune that my first Guru Bhagwan told us how to behave in a love relationship.
1. We should talk as little as possible.
Because people are different and we are getting disturbed if our darling has an opposite opinion. We see everything that happens through a magnifying glass. Easily we misinterpret the words of our darling, through our anxiety to lose our love or our darling… So, we create huge problems…
2. We never should express our love in words, but in deeds and in our emotions… If we say again and again, ‘I love you’ our love will diminish from that.
3. We should surrender our love to our darling as the love is, and not as we want the love is.
4. We should surrender our love with our sexuality… We should never hold back our sexuality or hinder our darling to express his/her sexuality!
5. !!!!Meditation is a must!!!
We should meditate together… This means we are in silence together. We don’t need to act all the time. How can you open your heart every day if you don’t meditate? That is not possible!
6. We share our feelings! Every emotion is okay for us!
7. Never try to condition your darling! Otherwise, the love is over!
8. If we don’t put us under pressure to be the best only then we can be the best in that moment.
My Video: Why are not the relationships working out? https://youtu.be/IIXbDAEOPqU
My Audio: https://rudizimmerer.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/6/Why+are+not+the+relationships+working+out.mp3