Even you think bad about me…
Still, I like to motivate you to become an egoist…
Be open to that!
1. How can you love others if you don’t love yourself?
2. If we don’t value ourselves, how can we value other people?
3. If we don’t appreciate ourselves, how can we appreciate other people?
4. If we don’t compliment ourselves how can we compliment other people?
5. If we are not honest with ourselves, how can we honest with other people?
6. If we don’t adore ourselves, how can we adore other people?
7. If we are not kind to ourselves, how can we be kind to other people?
8. When we do not appreciate and thankful for what we have accomplished in our life, how can we appreciate and thankful to other people?
9. When we can’t forgive ourselves for our failures, mistakes, how can we forgive other people?
10. If we see ourselves as negative or as a failure… then we will see also the other people negative!
11. If we see ourselves as successful, then we can also appreciate other people’s success.
12. When you don’t do what you like, how can you appreciate when people do what they like?
13. When we are jealous about things that other people do, why we don’t do them by ourselves?
14. When we don’t tolerate ourselves, what we are, then we never tolerate and accept other people! Because every person has to fit in our template or Jail… How is it if we break out of our Jail, that we have constructed by ourselves?
15. When we allow ourselves only to think positive, how can we accept other people’s negativity, or even speak to them? After the law of polarity, if there is something negative then there must be the same amount something positive… regardless of what we think we are cached in the prison of polarity… There is only one solution: to accept and welcome everything and then the thinking will stop… The problem is judging…
What is bad to think first on ourselves?
My Video: The Art to be an egoist! https://youtu.be/QFLpWRBaH9o
My Audio on Podcast: RELAX WITH MEDITATION or see link in the end.
My Audio: https://rudizimmerer.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/5/The+Art+to+be+an+egoist.mp3