The reasons are:
1. We don’t see the beauty in everything and can’t so enjoy our life.
2. We don’t appreciate honesty.
3. We cheat us by ourselves.
4. We think that we are superior.
5. We think that we are flawless.
6. We are idealizing things/people who will disappoint us.
7. We disregard or hate things/people who are actually good and helpful.
8. We are arrogant.
9. We are ignorant.
10. We project our own bad habits, mistakes on other people.
11. We are full of double standards…
12. Other people should function as we want otherwise they are wrong…
Honesty, are you free from those habits?
I had recently people at my home they were criticizing me and I agreed to all of the criticism and looked at what happens…
Why should I not be happy when I get criticized at least I can learn and what is not fitting I let go!
If we think that we are perfect nobody can help us.
If we would pay a lot of money for good advice we would easier follow up.
This means, if we can get the best advice for free we ignore that! And actually, that is true…!!!!
We don’t need to pay big money for advice we just need to be open and to ask!
So more we surrender to good advice so more we will gain…
I can learn from everybody, regardless
1. if I like that person,
2. or how he is expressing his teaching,
3. or how much he/she hurts me with truth,
4. or how much it costs…
Instead to look that you get what you want,
you get distracted through meaningless sales strategies,
or emotional likes and dislikes,
or through the internet…
And afterward, your mind will rationalize your wrong decision…
And even as a kid, I could see how illogical ALL people are deciding…
Ask your kid, and it will say the same…
Mostly I saw the people were deciding with double standards…
And when it comes to enjoying our life we look “where the grass is greener”
It might be that you live in a paradise when your mind is negative you will live in hell.
So why are you not enjoy your life now?
And that you deserve!
My Video: Why can’t we get what we want? https://youtu.be/pFgtKT06PEM
My Audio on Podcast: RELAX WITH MEDITATION or see link in the end.
My Audio: https://rudizimmerer.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/5/Why+can%E2%80%99t+we+get+what+we+want..mp3